The COVID-19 situation is escalating every day and at BEWiSynbra Group our main priority is to protect our employees and business partners, and to maintain our high level of delivery. We have a strong position in the market and we will do our utmost to ensure that our customers continue to be serviced at the high level they expect from us.
In order to secure production and logistics, we are taking the following actions:
- Hygiene and safety is always kept to the highest standard, but we have now introduced stricter rules throughout the company, including handwashing instruction, dispensing stations and guideposts at all entrances, and disinfection procedure of our production facility between each change of crew
- We keep a healthy distance from our colleagues
- Administrative employees are working remotely from home via Skype, email, and telephone
- Access for partners/suppliers/carriers in our production areas is highly limited or restricted
- We have a very tight dialogue with our suppliers.
We do not currently see any challenges in meeting our production commitments, but we know that transport and logistics may be affected. This is a situation where things outside of our control may and probably will arise and affect us. We therefore want to ensure a close dialogue with you so that we can achieve the best possible coordination in terms of developments in both your and our company.
Now, more than ever before, we as an industry must unite and work closely as partners in order to maintain and protect our business. If we keep our mutual agreements and work together as a team, we will limit the negative effects of this special situation that we are all handling.
And finally, if you have additional questions or just want to discuss something, please reach out to your ordinary contact or me.
mobile: +31 6 24514096